Friday 4 June 2010

Spring Clean

 
Had fun yesterday afternoon dragged the buggy outside to give it a good clean as the rats had previously decided to make it their home.
Had to balance the front on a plank on top of a trolley making it fairly easy to move around, a bit like a giant buggy shaped wheelbarrow. Ohh and that's not dirt on the front wing if you see what I mean.
 
 Ahhh so much better now, nice and clean and sparkly, I had to pressure wash the insides of the side pods as they were full of nesting materials I'll be so glad when I have everything cleaned up and can start working on the cars.

Finally I cleaned up the spare wheel for the convertible and gave it a spray of tyre dressing I know it doesn't really help with progression but it made me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment