Friday 4 June 2010

Full House

Big day today, I have now moved out of my old barn taking the '72 convertible and buggy chassis as well as a few engines. Managed to take a quick picture of the whole lot loaded up before I followed closely behind.

All of my toys are now in the one place for the first time ever, I have to say it's a great feeling.
The silver tape was just to hold down the bonnet to stop it blowing up.

Just a couple of engines! From left to right: Junk engine from buggy, spare type 3 1600, spare reconditioned engine possibly 1500 and the partially dismantled engine from the Variant.

Another thing I did yesterday was to get the buggy up on timbers so I can move the chassis in and out from underneath it. I forgot to take a picture then as I was knackered and only have this fuzzy one I took today for now but it gives the general idea.

I have a bit more cleaning to do (it never ends!) then it's Bristol Volksfest next weekend where I plan to start buying up some of  the panels and parts I need.

1 comment:

  1. MUY BUENOS TODOS ESOS PROYECTOS DE VW, SALUDOS DESDE CULIACAN, MEXICO, SOMOS EL CLUB CLNVOLKS

    PISHON

    ReplyDelete